EH-POWERGROUND: PLUG & PLAY ELECTRIC HEATING MATS FOR GREENHOUSES
We are happy to have shared the features and innovativeness of our products.
The advantages of basal greenhouse heating with EH-POWERGROUND electric heating mats :
- These mats allow you to prepare cuttings at will, they can be used directly under trays of cuttings or under a layer of perlite or agri-perlite for direct rooting.
- The system is easy to install and does not require modifications to existing structures or technicians for installation.
- The system is safe and requires no technical training.
- The product is highly controllable, allowing you to set the ideal temperature for propagating cuttings: this provides the ideal microclimate on the rooting tables.
- The system provides even heat distribution to the young seedlings, allowing uniform growth and development of the crop.
- The product allows a considerable reduction in energy consumption, thanks to the thick thermal insulation inside the heating mats.
- The system also allows different temperatures to be set per pallet. The EH-POWERGROUND heating mats can be thermostated in groups or individually, or simply switched off at will when not in use.
- The system allows a reduction in the use of rooting hormones.
- The mats are highly resistant to wear, water and fertilisers thanks to the patented heating fabric and the technical outer coating.
- Installations are scalable; no large investment is required to get started.
The main factors of the greenhouse microclimate that we can control and manage
With EH-SMARTCONTROL :
Soil/substrate temperature: vital for development, useful for optimising and scheduling sowing, racking, irrigation, …
Soil moisture: vital for distributing water appropriately, eliminating waste and excess.
Salinity (EC): to avoid wasteful use of fertiliser, using it only as much and where it is needed.
Electricity consumption: important to optimise and correctly manage the electrical basal heating of plants.
With EH-SMARTAIR :
Room Temperature: essential for making production forecasts and optimising growth conditions.
Ambient Humidity: necessary to promote plant transpiration and avoid associated damage.
Ambient Lightness: allows you to predict crop yield, as well as plant shape, colour, structure.