Please be informed that, in terms of art. 13 REGOLAMENTO UE 2016/679, your personal data (“Data”) will be processed as follows:
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The sole purpose of data collection and treatment is to provide you the services proposed on the website.
Your dat won’t be used for any other purposes other than for the services offered on the WEBSITE and won’t be disclosed to third parties.
Your data will be collected and used with your approval and stored to offer WEB services.
The processing of Data for the aforementioned purposes, will be carried out with both automated and non-automated procedures in compliance with the minimum confidentiality and safety measures provided by law.
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of Data is absolutely facultative.
The failure to supply DATA does not entail any consequences, except for the impossibility of using the services offered.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right:
- to access the registers of the Garante (data-protection supervisor);
- to obtain information on your data;
- to obtain deleting or blocking, updating, rectification or integration of the data, as well as certification to the effect that such operations have been notified to the entities to whom the Data were communicated;
- to object on legitimate grounds, to the processing of DATA;
- to object to the processing for commercial, advertising or market surveys.
DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
The Data Processing Controller is the company offering the WEB services above.