The electric heating belts for tanks, barrels, silos and drums
Cofilea has developed, specifically for the industrial, oil, oenological and food sectors, the EH-POWERBELT thermo electric belts for heating tanks, barrels, silos and drums.
The EH-POWERBELT heating electric bands are applied externally to the container and combined with the thermostats of the EH-CONTROL line are ideal for heating and maintaining the temperature of food, liquids or other material in fiberglass, metal or plastic tanks, in wooden barriques and tonneaux, in terracotta or ceramic amphorae.
We thank our customers for their opinions
- "I needed customised heated blanket, thank you again for your availability and customisation"
- "The payment is in advance, but I'm used to it by now. Fast and punctual shipping"
- "I don't heat the whole environment anymore, I only heat the tanks I need. With the current prices of electricity and gas is a boon"
- "Uniquely, the outer covering is made of a thick PVC that can be washed and sanitised"
- "Great product. I solved my fermentation block problems"
- "I find the products very useful and easy to use, they make my work much easier and I avoid decanting: I only move the heated blanket"
- "I was looking for a solution to avoid coming into contact with liquids inside the tank, the heating bands work externally in contact with the tank"
Technical construction characteristics
PVC 680 – IP 55 / 65
Adjustable with EH-CONTROL
Electric fabric ET-1000
2 meters H07RN-F
CL2 Double insulation
Main features of EH-POWERBELT:
Reduced consumption and insulation
The EH-POWERBELT heating system consists of:
- our technical heating textile ET-1000, which ensures low energy consumption combined with high thermal efficiency. In 2015, this product obtained the international patent by WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) thanks to its innovative nature;
- a thermal-insulating layer aiding heat distribution and reducing heat dissipation.
Adjustable and repositionable
The EH-POWERBELT mobile heating belts can be used on tanks of various diameters by means of extendable and adjustable belts. Due to their lightness (from 2.5 to 6.5 kg in weight) and easy handling they are easy to install and move from one tank to another.
Flexible and resistant
The heating textile technology allows a special flexibility to the belts. They can be therefore adapted to every kind of tank or barrel, while the exterior fire resistant PVC trim ensures optimal wear resistance.
The heating belts can be stored, transported and rolled up in a very limited space.
EH-CONTROL BASE 1 EXIT
Temperature control that allows you to manage 1 heating belt, complete with 1 waterproof NTC 10K (+/- 1%) temperature probe with 5 meter long cable.
EH-CONTROL ENTRY 2 EXIT
Temperature control that allows you to manage up to 2 heating belts, complete with 1 waterproof NTC 10K temperature probe (+/- 1%) with 10 meters long cable.
EH-CONTROL PRO 4 EXIT 16A
Temperature control that allows you to manage up to 4 heating belts, complete with 1 waterproof NTC 10K temperature probe (+/- 1%) with 10 meters long cable.